Wire Transfer Instructions
Sending Wire Transfers
To send a wire transfer, please visit the bank. We do not accept wire instructions through e-mail because we require a signature and we must witness your signature.
To send a wire, please contact the receiving bank to obtain wire instructions. Once you receive those instructions please contact us.
Receiving Wire TransfersPrint Instructions
To receive a wire at Crossroads Bank, the following information should be given to the party that is originating the wire.
- Receiving Bank: QCB Bank
- Receiving Bank Address: 2118 Middle Road, Bettendorf IA, 52722
- Receiving Bank Phone Number: 888-501-7966
- Receiver ABA: 073902232
- Beneficiary's Bank: Crossroads Bank
- Beneficiary Bank Address: 2000 S Banker Street Effingham, IL 62401
- Bank ABA: 081224122
- Final Credit To: Your name
- Address: Your address
- Account Number: Your account number
Wire requests are taken Monday to Friday during lobby hours. A wire request received after 3:00 p.m. will be processed the next business day.