Business Credit Card
Business Credit Cards
Visa Business Card
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 13.25%
- No annual fee
- No balance transfer option available
- Late fee is $15 to $39 depending on the amount of new balances
- Option to revolve or pay balance in full for aggregate credit lines under $25,000
- Company and Employee’s name embossed on each card
- Acceptance at millions of merchants that accept Visa credit cards
- Travel Assistance Services
- Up to $500,000 Travel Accident Insurance
- Monthly account summaries
- Online reporting available for account activity & electronic storage of same activity
- Two statement options to choose from:
- Individual statements for each employee for easy tracking, account usage and if using reward points, those can go to the employee as an incentive.
- Consolidated billing to allow account usage to roll to one control account. If using reward points, that activity will roll-up to one control account as well.
Visa Business Rewards Card – visit www.rewards.umb.com to learn more!
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 9.15%
- $50 per card annual fee (not required to place every card on the program)
- Earn points for every dollar in purchases
- No monthly or annual point cap
- Same account set up and payment options as the regular Business Card program
Click here for a printable application. Please fill out the application and bring it to the bank.
Your APR may vary. The regular APR for Purchases is determined monthly by adding 8.00% to the Prime Rate for the Visa Business Credit Card and 3.90% to the Prime Rate for the Visa Business Rewards Credit Card. The regular APR for Cash Advances is determined monthly by adding 12.00% to the Prime Rate for the Visa Business Credit Card and 7.90% to the Prime Rate for Visa Business Rewards Credit Card. The Prime Rate will never be less than 5.25%.
The Prime Rate used to determine the APR for Purchases and for Cash Advances in the highest Prime Rate published in The Wall Street Journal on the fifteenth (15th) day of each month, or the next business day if the 15th falls on a weekend or holiday provided, however, that the Prime Rate used to determine the APR for Purchases and for Cash Advances will never be less than 5.25%. The periodic rate finance charge for Purchase Advances and Cash Advances will not exceed 25% Annual Percentage Rate.